Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Here are a few cards I was working on over the past few days. I am really leaning on doing more of my own stuff and added a payment button to the business page again. I have taken some time off over the past couple years, due to some family deaths and healing and I think I am ready to come back into the word of crafts! I will be posting more often and posting all things crafty not just cards! I really hope more of you will follow me and watch the growth in this tiny little crafting community! I will be working more this year on selling cards and Jewlery, gift baskets and candle making. And a lot less blog hoping! I will participate in many but just not as often as I was before. I also feel God is leading me into a lot more work with children and missionary work. I will also be writting more and getting back into my own skin again. I have been in a huge fog for awhile and I am still in it, but Im leaning on God and not on my own understand, healing and learning to love again. First off loving myself again.
I cant wait to see what God reveals to us in the next couple years and all the change we are going to endure...
Many blessings and happy crafting!
Carly












No comments:

Post a Comment