Canvas Corp brands

Canvas Corp brands
Designer

Friday, March 4, 2016

Little bunny peeps

Hello Lovely's! It so nice to see you here again on my blog! I created this little cuties for
I am making this card for The Unity stamp co. challenge of the week. Last week there was over 180
Contestants and Angela definitely had a hard decisions to make.
In My card I used Lil' Bunny peeps


 I even smell like bubble gum!!! Yummy
 I made these cards also to send to a friend that has a son in the military and is currently deployed, she is collecting Easter cards for everyone and has a box already collected. So happy to help and send love to the men and women fighting for our peace and safety.
Can you  Find all The differences in the pictures?


 I used:
Black card stock
Pink card stock
White card stock
lime green card stock
paper studios bunny peeps
bow stamp set
grass die cut
stitches and hills die cuts
hello love paper stack
glossy accents
smelly bubble gum embossing ink
momento black ink pad
tim holts embossing pad

I used glitter pieces in the shape of four leaf clovers and hearts for the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment